Please Note: We have moved! All in-person appointments will occur at the Lake Oswego location, except that half-day or full-day mediations can be scheduled anywhere in the Portland metro area.
Click a link below to schedule the type of appointment you need. A page containing our scheduling system will open in a new window. You can use this system to check Forrest’s current availability without actually registering or scheduling.
Please make sure to click “Confirm” when you are scheduling an appointment. You will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact our office.
– 15 Minute Phone Call. Use this to schedule a brief phone call. If you are not sure how much time you will need, then you should probably schedule a 30 minute call using the link below.
– 30 Minute Phone Call. Use this link to schedule a 30-minute phone call.
– Document Signing Appointment. Use this to schedule a 30-minute document signing appointment. If documents need to be finalized at the meeting, or if you think you may need a longer appointment, then use the 1 Hour Appointment link below.
– 1 Hour Appointment. Please indicate whether this meeting will be in person or over the phone.
– 2 Hour Appointment. Use this link to schedule a mediation appointment, a Collaborative Law 4-way meeting, or if you simply want to schedule a longer appointment.
There may be additional availability in addition to that shown in the scheduling system. Please call our office at 503-222-2926 if you wish to inquire about additional availability.